brother cs7000x computerized Sewing and quilting machine reviews
Looking for a quality sewing and quilting machine? The Brother CS7000X could be the perfect option for you. But is it really the best choice for your needs? And what are the pros and cons of this machine?
In this article, we’ll take a look at the Brother CS7000X computerized sewing and quilting machine, and offer our thoughts on whether or not it’s the right choice for you.
- LCD Display Screen
The built-in LCD display screen allows you to see the settings of your machine at a glance, as well as keeping track of your progress. You can see the stitch selection and number, along with information about the type of material you’re Sewing or quilting.
- Built-in Sewing Fonts
This feature lets you choose from hundreds of built-in stitches that come preprogrammed into the machine. This allows for quick selection without needing to enter any numbers or letters by hand.
A computerized Sewing and quilting machine is a Sewing machine that uses a computer to help you with the functions of your machine. While there are some differences between computerized machines, they all use the same basic functions for their features: an LCD screen, menu buttons, and other controls. The menu shows you steps to follow through each function in order to make your desired project. The LCD screen displays step-by-step instructions so that you know what the next step is at any given time during your project creation process! Many models have preprogrammed stitches or embroidery designs (the number of which can vary depending on model) which means less time spent figuring out how long each stitch should be—which is great because we all know how frustrating it can be when something takes longer than expected!
Automatic Needle Threader
The Automatic Needle Threader is a great feature that can help you save time and frustration. It’s also perfect for those who are visually impaired or are new to Sewing and quilting, as it makes it easier to thread the eye of the needle without needing to use eyeglasses or a magnifying glass.
With just one touch, you’ll easily thread the eye of your needle so that you can begin Sewing immediately! The Automatic Needle Threader has an easy-to-use design with two buttons: one for threading needles up to size 15 (for thicker threads) and another that’s ideal for thinner needles used with embroidery floss, perle cotton and eyelash batting.
Drop-in Bobbin System
- Drop-in bobbin system allows for easy installation of bobbin and easy viewing of bobbin thread supply.
- This system is easier to use than a front mounted drop in bobbin, which requires that the needle thread be pulled up from below. It also helps maintain thread tension by automatically releasing excess tension from the upper tension discs when you insert the new bobbin thread into place.
- The drop-in bobbin can be inserted from either side depending on your preference, so it’s easy to see how much thread remains in your spool when you are winding it onto your machine.
The Quick-Set bobbin is designed to drop right in, allowing you to get on with quilting. This feature also means you never have to worry about the thread coming loose or having to rethread the bobbin every time you change colors. The top loading and see-through area of this machine make thread supply easy to see, so there’s no guesswork involved when you switch colors.
The Quick-Set can hold up to sixty bobbins at a time, making it easy for one person or two people working together (in tandem) for large projects like quilts—or several Sewing projects at once!
One Touch Stitch Selection
One Touch Stitch Selection is a feature on the CS7000X that allows you to select a stitch by simply pressing one button. You can see this feature in action below. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Enter the program mode by pressing #1 on the machine.
- Select your desired stitch using number 3, 4, or 5 and then press #6 to start Sewing!
- When you are done with that step, enter back into regular Sewing mode by pressing #6 again.
The machine has a speed control knob that can be used to adjust the speed of the machine. This can be done with the foot pedal or with the LCD screen, if you prefer to use it instead. The benefit of using this feature is that it allows you to control how fast your Sewing goes, especially when Sewing thick materials like denim or leathers.
It’s also possible to adjust the stitch length and width using this knob as well.
- The machine will automatically adjust the tension of your thread for you, but if you want to tweak it yourself, there are two ways:
- The first is by turning the knob on the right side of your machine.
- The other way is by pressing down a lever on top of the machine (in front) and pulling out a little piece called an “accessory” lever. This allows you to manually adjust how much pressure there is on your thread as it goes through each bobbin (one after another).
- To know if your tension is right or wrong, take a look at how free-flowing your stitches are as they feed through each bobbin. If they’re too loose, it means that they’re slipping off before getting full tension from either setting; if they’re too tight, then there’s too much resistance preventing them from moving freely when stitching or quilting stitches together!
Built-in Sewing Fonts
The CS7000X has 70 built-in Sewing stitches. It includes 55 alphanumeric stitches and 10 styles of one-step buttonholes. You’ll also find 8 Sewing feet, including a quilting table, 5 embroidery fonts, 1 LCD screen and 8.3″ x 4″ works space.
LCD Display Screen
- LCD Display Screen
The SINGER CS7000X comes with a large LCD display, which is easy to read and gives you all the information you need about your Sewing project. The screen is adjustable, so you can tilt it up or down depending on how much light you have in your work area. Plus, the backlight makes it easier to see when working at night or in low-light situations like under a lamp by the window or under a fluorescent light fixture in a basement den (if that’s where you spend most of your time). A little bit of brightness adjustment goes a long way toward making this machine even more user-friendly than it already is!
- Adjustable Brightness
This feature makes it easy for anyone who might have trouble reading small text on their computer screen (like someone with poor eyesight) to adjust their settings until they find something that works well for them; likewise for anyone else who prefers brighter lighting conditions over dimmer ones because they feel comfortable working in those environments rather than darker ones where there’s no glare from overhead lights and sunbeams coming through windows are less likely to distract from what needs attention most: Sewing machines themselves!
Large Workspace and Extension Table Included (8.3″ x 4″) – Extra-Large Workspace with Included Wide Table (11.25″ x 4″)
The CS7000x is equipped with a large workspace and extension table included. The workspace is 8.3″ x 4″. The extension table is extra-large and measures 11.25″ x 4″, which makes it ideal for quilting projects that require a larger working surface area.
The large workspace on this Sewing machine will benefit both beginner sewers and advanced quilters alike, who will appreciate being able to use every square inch of space available to them when working on their projects.
Advanced Needle Threading System
The 25-year Limited Warranty is one of the best in the business, and it’s backed by a friendly and knowledgeable customer support team. The manual is well-written with tons of helpful tips.
The Advanced Needle Threader System will make anyone look like an expert at threading needles in no time flat! The threader is on a lever that slides into place when you start to sew, making it really easy to use.
Machine Dimensions: 19″ W x 11.4″ H x 16″ D (48cm x 29cm x 40cm) Machine Weight: 14.3 lbs (6kg)
brother cs7000x computerized Sewing and quilting machine is the best computerized Sewing and quilting machine for you
The Brother CS7000X Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine can be found on amazon, brother website, google and walmart. You can also find it on ebay and alibaba.